jueves, 12 de febrero de 2015

Laurence & Taiwo. Native

As everyone knows two foreigners have entered into our English lessons to give a different communicative approach. Here you can find some brief information about both of them.


Laurence

My name is Laurence, I am from Dublin, Ireland. I am 24 years old, and have been working in Spain since September. I studied English literature and Sociology at Trinity College Dublin. My favourite hobbies are watching and playing football, practicing Brazilian jiu-jitsu, reading and watching movies

I moved to Spain after finishing my studies to gain experience with teaching, learn Spanish and experience living in a different culture. I have travelled to a lot of places in the world, including living in India and New York City. Of all the places I've been to Spain has been one of my favourites. The people have been nice, the culture is enjoyable (especially siestas and tapas!) and the country is very beautiful.


Taiwo

My Name is Taiwo and I am from Dublin, Ireland.
I am 23 years old and I graduated from Dublin City University in Economics, Politics and Law.
I came to Spain to teach English and also learn Spanish, I feel in today’s working environment knowing two languages is essential, so living here I can help Spanish students achieve that, and in return I can become bilingual to. The plan was originally to go back to Ireland at the end of the school term but I am enjoying my time in Spain and might consider living here. The food is good, the people are nice, the weather is nice (apart from winter) and teaching is enjoyable. If all goes well, I will be here for a very long time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario